• Drones are allowed in the country through any port of entry including airport.

  • You need a permit to fly both personally and commercially.

  • Both foreigners and locals may apply,  although visiting foreigners will need to apply with the Civil Aviation Authority before coming in.

  • Commercial license is about 50$ and a hobby license is 25$. The license is valid for a year and may be applied for through the Civil Aviation Authority.